ACTIVITY FEED FORUMS Defense 4-3 Dynamic Defense System Forum 4-3 Adjustments to Wing-T Reply To: 4-3 Adjustments to Wing-T

• doug.allison

February 23, 2021 at 10:34 pm

Hey Coach,

I have a similar situation with half the district spread and then a Wing T and an UBSW team.

Played our first game tonight. (COVID made us wait 60 some weeks since the last time we suited up). It was a spread team. We held the best team in the district to 8 points. Gave up one fatal play on a hot call where hot didn’t contain and delay high hole didn’t fill. Other than that it was an amazing difference from last season. Used lots of Burn, Flame, Devil 0 and some torch and oven. Oh and that dent technique has been a great way to spill!!

Now we are playing a wing t team. Would love to get as much detail as your willing to give on the coverage to the TE wing side. And any suggestions as far as game planning. Bringing six was the answer against five Oline and no 3 man surfaces (10/20p). But I think we will need to have other bullets in our gun against 31/22p. Especially because I don’t know how to run All American blitz into a TE. Any suggestions on slanting, stunting, pre snap/post snap would be a tremendous help.