• steve.reeves

    October 6, 2020 at 12:33 pm

    How do you call DL movement away from strength? If the Sam has a TE will he slant into “C” gap or stay outside in “D” gap?

  • aaron brady

    October 8, 2020 at 4:28 am

    Great question. The simple answer is it depends on how many guys we are rushing and what the coverage is behind it. For a base call with we would send the front away from TE and the SAM would be 4th rusher in C gap. Can play cover 3, robber or man free behind it. you can email me at coachbradyfam@gmail.com

Log in to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018