• steve.reeves

    October 20, 2020 at 1:16 pm


    When you want your DL to slant to strength your call is “Tight Okie RIzz-3” If you want to call strength to the 3-man surface but slant weak, how would you call that? Or is that when you call split and call “Split Okie Rizz-3” which means the DL slants weak. If that is the case I’m assuming you walk a OLB down anytime you have a 3-man surface regardless if the the call is Tight or Split

  • aaron brady

    October 21, 2020 at 11:02 am

    Rizz is a combination of the words Rip and Liz. We use the Mike to make the Rip / Liz call. Tell him to call strength away from TE or the strength.

    We always walk our SAM up on the TE. So yes the SAM would be ok TE and blitz C gap on the snap if we called the movement away from the strength side

Log in to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018