The Complete WR System
HAVE A QUESTION FOR COACH WALDEN?
ASK HIM ON THE SYSTEM FORUM.
Coach Scotty Walden (Interim Head Coach at Southern Miss) covers the intangibles of the wide receiver position in his "Complete WR System". Not only does he cover the in's and out's of WR play, but goes into great detail on off-field preparation.
Key Components of this System Include:
Read Release System
Route Running Technique
Developing Your WR Meeting Room
Perimeter Play & Blocking
WR Drill Plan
Game Week Prep
WR Production Charts
View System details
July 13, 2020
Introduction & Read Release System
1. Developing WR Core Values & Job Description to Build the Culture of Your WR Room
2. WR Read Release System, Part 1: Stance, Start, & Releases vs. Press & Bail
3. WR Read Release System, Part 2: Releases vs. Tight & Off Catch
WR Room & Winning the Route
4. WR 4 Way Test & Creating a Theme for Your WR Room Each Year
5. Winning the Route: Techniques to Help Your WR's Win at the Top of the Route
Position Meeting & Perimeter Play
6. The WR Position Meeting: Developing a Weekly Schedule with Efficient Ways to Create an Engaging, Motivating, & Effective Learning Environment
7. Winning the Perimeter: Techniques & Drill Work to Help Your WR's Steal Yards
8. Coaching Your WR's Once the Ball is on the Perimeter
Catch Technique & Game Week Prep
9. Teaching the WR "U Catch" Technique & the Importance of Eye Discipline
10. Game Week Preparation for WR's: Creating Focus Points & Utilizing Pre-Made Film Study Sheets
Drill Plan & Production Chart
11. Creating Individual WR Drill Plan to Gear Towards Focus Points & Daily Development
12. Developing Daily Practice Production Chart for Your WR's to Track Progress, Create Competition, & Hold Players Accountable
Preview this System
This course is currently closed
Accessing this course requires a login, please enter your credentials below!
Lost Your Password?